For Your Summer
Ahh, the lazy, hazy days of summer… days that allow time for personal refreshment and reflection, for relaxing with family, enjoying fresh seasonal pickings, reorganizing home, catching up on things left undone, and time for researching learning opportunities and planning for the coming academic year.
You’ll find links pertinent to all that and more on Lynchburg Homeschool DAILY profiles.
Updated DAILY Throughout the Summer Season
- Lynchburg Homeschool on Pinterest
- Lynchburg Homeschool DAILY at Paper.li
- Lynchburg Homeschool DAILY on Twitter
Summer 2015 Holidays & More
- D-Day (1944) – June 6th
- Flag Day – June 14th
- Fathers Day – June 21st
- First Day of Summer – June 21st
- Independence Day – July 4th
- Holidays, Notable Events & Awareness Months
- The Homeschool Mom Teaching Calendar
- Local Homeschool Events – Calendar
- Local Homeschool News
Happy Summer, everyone!