Lord, behold our family here assembled. We thank thee for this place in which we dwell, for the love that unites us, for the peace accorded to us this day, for the health, for the food, and the bright skies that make our lives delightful, for our friends in all parts of the earth.
Give us courage, gaiety, and the quiet mind. Spare to us our friends, soften us to our enemies. Bless us, if may be, in all our innocent endeavours. If may not, give us the strength to encounter that which is to come. May we be brave in peril, constant in tribulation, temperate in wrath, and in all changes of fortune loyal and loving to one another.
As the clay to the potter, as the windmill to the wind, as the children of their sire, we beseech of Thee this help and mercy for Christs sake. Amen.
— Robert Louis Stevenson
- A Thanksgiving Unit Study from Eclectic Homeschool Online
- Thanksgiving Resources from TheHomeschoolMom.com
- Thanksgiving Poems & Hymns from AmblesideOnline.org
- Thanksgiving in Virginia from Virginia.org
- Everything Thanksgiving from MarthaStewart.com
- Thanksgiving from FoodNetwork.com
- Other Holiday Links from LynchburgHomeschool.com
— New ‘Holiday‘ links added periodically!